TabletMark® 2017 is a cross-platform, application based benchmark for touch-enabled devices running iOS, Android, or Windows. New for 2017, it includes updated workloads, utilizes updated SDKs and development tools, and the Windows version has been rewritten from the ground up for Windows 10 Universal Windows Platform. With TabletMark, you can compare the performance and battery life of devices based on all of the popular mobile platforms.
End of Life:
On 1 November 2020, BAPCo will ceased sales and support of TabletMark 2017, and will no longer accept results submissions from TabletMark 2017 versions. Updates for end of life products will not be released.
Customers are encouraged to move to APPmark, in order to get the benefits of the updated workloads and benchmark design.
TabletMark 2017 features include:
* Measures performance and battery life of web browsing, email, photo and video editing and sharing, and video playback* Supports iOS, Android and Windows
* Enables cross-platform device comparisons
* Includes updated workloads which utilize updated SDKs and development tools
* Supports online results submission so you can see how your device stacks up
* 7″ or greater screen size
* iOS: iOS 9 or newer, A8/A8X processor or newer
* Android: Android 5 (“Lollipop”) or newer, 1 GB RAM
* Windows: Windows 10, 1.3 GHz dual core processor, 2 GB RAM
TabletMark for sideload installations
TabletMark 2017 for iOS v1.0.82 (~550 MB)
TabletMark 2017 for Android v1.0.82 (~549 MB)
TabletMark 2017 for Windows (x64) v1.0.85 (~562 MB)
TabletMark 2017 for Windows (ARM) v1.0.85 (~562 MB)