SYSmark® 25, the latest and 25th workload generation of the premier PC benchmark that measures and compares system performance using real-world applications and workloads. The 25th workload generation of the premier PC performance metric features new Productivity, Creativity, and Responsiveness Scenarios.
The new Productivity Scenario has updated workloads and applications geared towards office centric user activities. The new Creativity Scenario features updated workloads and applications geared toward media-centric user activities. The new Responsiveness Scenario models ‘pain points’ in the user experience. These common activities that include: application launches, file launches, web browsing with multiple tabs, multi-tasking, and background application installation.
End of Life:
On 31 January 2025, BAPCo will cease sales and support of SYSmark 25, and will no longer accept results submissions from SYSmark 25. Patches for end of life products will not be released.
Customers are encouraged to move to SYSmark 30, in order to get the benefits of the updated applications, workloads, and benchmark design.
Questions may be directed to [email protected] or [email protected]
What’s new in SYSmark® 25:
- The 25th workload generation based on new Productivity, Creativity, and Responsiveness Scenarios
- Updated third-party applications
- Shorter install and run times
- Dark mode support
- A streamlined “click-and-run” user interface
- Results consolidated into a single file
- Localized GUI support for nine languages
- All new updated applications: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Audacity, AutoIt, Corel WinZip 24.0 Enterprise, Google Chrome (v 81.0), Microsoft Excel 2019, Microsoft Outlook 2019, Microsoft PowerPoint 2019, Microsoft Word 2019, Shotcut. SYSmark 25 uses only unmodified, retail versions of real-world applications for measurement
- New Productivity Scenario which has updated workloads and applications geared towards office centric user activities
- New Creativity Scenario which has updated workloads and applications geared toward media centric user activities
- The new Responsiveness Scenario models ‘pain points’ in the user experience. These common activities that include: application launches, file launches, web browsing with multiple tabs, multi-tasking, and background application installation.
- Improved results (FDR) formatting. New combined, single results PDF. Automatically generates results as PDF
- Allows active Internet connection during benchmark installation and execution
- Energy Consumption feature which records energy usage in watt-hours during the workloads. Requires a Yokogawa WT310E or Watts Up Pro meter (buy @ the BAPCo Store). Compatible meters include: Watts Up PRO, PRO ES, and .NET models. Watts Up meter is suitable for connection only to 120V, 60 Hz power. Not suitable for Europe (230 VAC 50 Hz)
- Minimum system requirements ensure that SYSmark 25 runs on broader categories of PC systems
- CPU: 2015 or newer x86 processor (Intel 6th Generation Core or AMD 7000 series APU)
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD/SSD: 25GB of free space on the primary drive
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit version 1803 (RS4) or higher, Windows 11 build 194 or higher.
- Resolution: 1280×800 or 1366×768
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible, 2GB of VRAM
- Supported Languages on Windows 10: English (US)
- Additional languages to be added in future update: Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish (SP)
- Approximate Running Time: 1 hour (1-iteration)
SYSmark 25 patch 4 v220.127.116.11 (~89mb)
SYSmark 25 patch 4 v18.104.22.168 release notes
Watts Up Pro data logger
Watts UP Pro USB controller driver
BAPCo_SYSmark 25_User_Guide_v1.9 (English)
BAPCo SYSmark25 WhitePaper_v1.1
BAPCo SYSmark 25 User Guide (French)
BAPCo SYSmark 25 User Guide (German)
BAPCo SYSmark 25 User Guide (Japanese)
BAPCo SYSmark 25 User Guide (Polish)
BAPCo SYSmark 25 User Guide (Portuguese Brazil)
BAPCo SYSmark 25 User Guide (Russian)
BAPCo SYSmark 25 User Guide (Simplified Chinese)
BAPCo SYSmark 25 User Guide (Spanish)