CrossMark™ is an easy to run native cross-platform benchmark that measures the overall system performance and system responsiveness using models of real-world applications. CrossMark™ supports devices running Windows, iOS and macOS platforms. CrossMark™ is available for download in the Windows Store, iTunes and Mac App Store.
- A cross-platform benchmark that enables direct comparison of desktops and touch enabled devices across Windows, iOS or macOS
- Easy to use
- Quick install and runtime.
- Credible, unbiased and objective benchmark
- A streamlined “click-and-run” user interface
- Provides consistent, consolidated and repeatable results
- New combined, single results PDF. Automatically generates results as PDF
- Supports online results submission so you can see how your device stacks up, which provides useful information in evaluation and purchase decisions
- Models real-world applications and is indicative of what real users may do
- CrossMark differentiates products by system performance and system responsiveness and represents the role they play in impacting the user experience
- Supports automation to simplify benchmark run.
- CrossMark is available for download from Windows Store, iTunes and Mac App Store
- CPU: 2015 or newer x86 processor (Intel 6th Generation Core or AMD 7000 series APU)
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD/SSD: 10Gb of free space on the primary drive
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit version 1803 (RS4) or later
- Operating system: iOS 12.0 version or higher
- RAM: 4Gb
- OSX 10.9.5 (2015) or later
- RAM: 4gb