CrossMark® is an easy to run native cross-platform benchmark that measures the overall system performance and system responsiveness using models of real-world applications. CrossMark supports devices running Windows, Android, iOS and macOS platforms.
CrossMark for personal usage is available for download from the Windows Store, Google Play, iTunes and Mac App Store links on this page.
Businesses should use the CrossMark Multi-OS Suite for commercial usage, available here.
- A cross-platform benchmark that enables direct comparison of desktops and touch enabled devices across Windows, iOS or macOS, and Android
- Easy to use
- Quick install and runtime.
- Credible, unbiased and objective benchmark
- A streamlined “click-and-run” user interface
- Provides consistent, consolidated and repeatable results
- New combined, single results PDF. Automatically generates results as PDF
- Supports online results submission so you can see how your device stacks up, which provides useful information in evaluation and purchase decisions
- Models real-world applications and is indicative of what real users may do
- CrossMark differentiates products by system performance and system responsiveness and represents the role they play in impacting the user experience
- Supports automation to simplify benchmark run.
- CPU: 2015 or newer x86 processor (Intel 6th Generation Core or AMD 7000 series APU)
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD/SSD: 10Gb of free space on the primary drive
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit version 1803 (RS4) or later
- Operating system: iOS 12.0 version or higher
- RAM: 4Gb
- OSX 10.9.5 (2015) or later
- RAM: 4gb
Android (ChromeOS is not supported):
- RAM: 4 GB
- Operating System: Android 8.0 version or higher