SYSmark 2014 SE (Second Edition)
SYSmark® 2014 SE (Second Edition) is an application-based benchmark that reflects usage patterns of business users in the areas of Office Productivity, Data/Financial Analysis and Media Creation. Joining these in SYSmark 2014 SE is a new Responsiveness scenario which models ‘pain points’ in the user experience when performing common activities. SYSmark 2014 SE features the most popular applications from each of their respective fields.
SYSmark® 2014 SE also includes a new Energy Consumption feature which records energy usage in watt-hours during the workloads.
SYSmark® 2014 SE features:
- Support for Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (64-bit only)
- Localized GUI for Chinese and German
- New and updated applications (MS-Office 2013, Google Chrome ver. 53, Corel WinZip 17.5, Adobe Acrobat Pro XI, Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended, Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, Trimble SketchUp Pro 2013, Adobe Lightroom 6.4, GIMP 2.8.16)
- Updated usage models (workloads use commercially available shrink-wrap software)
- New “Responsiveness” scenario. Workloads include: application launches, file launches, web browsing with multiple tabs, multi-tasking, file copying, photo manipulation, file encryption + compression, and background application installation
- Improved results (FDR) formatting
- New uninstall and system restore functionality
- Allows active Internet connection during benchmark installation and execution
- New Energy Consumption feature which records energy usage in watt-hours during the workloads. Requires a Watts Up Pro meter (sold separately). Compatible meters include: Watts Up PRO, PRO ES, and .NET models as well as the newly added Extech 380803 with SYSmark 2014 SE Patch 1.
- Minimum system requirements ensure that SYSmark 2014 SE runs on broader categories of PC systems
- CPU: 1.0 GHz AMD® or Intel® dual core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD/SSD: 50 GB of free space on the primary drive
- Operating System: Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit only)
- Resolution: 1024×768
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible
- Approximate Running Time: 1.5 hours