The new power meter support adds the Extech 380803 Power Analyzer/Datalogger. Due to the overwhelming SYSmark 2014 SE benchmark demand, BAPCo has introduced a slew of new Features, Fixes, and Enhancements:
- Add power meter support for Extech 380803 Power Analyzer / Datalogger
- Improve how SYSmark handles network adapters and virtual network adapters
- Improve SYSmark installer with clearer prompts, messages, and detection for non-English operating systems
- Improve error handling for when SIW fails to obtain system information
- Check and enable Windows Search service (for Microsoft Outlook compatibility)
- Remove extra Desktop shortcut icons added by Adobe applications
SYSmark 2014 SE Patch 1 Version 220.127.116.11 release notes can be found here.
BAPCo benchmark products are used in Government (PC, Laptop, Tablet) IT Department Tenders in over 50 countries. The “Request For Tender” your organization has been waiting for is out. Winning could mean big things for your business. If you need a copy of SYSmark 2014 SE, head on over to the BAPCo Store or contact: email@example.com
BAPCo is here to help! Don’t risk a late submission, especially if submission is via an online portal. Make sure you beat the mad rush to the finish line.
Grab a copy of BAPCo’s SYSmark 2014 SE benchmark that includes the NEW “Responsiveness” scenario and Energy Consumption feature up at the BAPCo Store here.