Benchmarks fail to execute with Error 1: Errorstate::Enter: unknown error code (1)
Systems with Intel Dynamic Power and Thermal Framework (DPTF) driver version (8.4.11000.6436) may fail to execute and display Error 1: Errorstate::Enter: unknown error code (1) in the results browser.
You may encounter this issue when testing with older versions of SYSmark 2014 SE or MobileMark v1.5. If so, please visit either the SYSmark 2014 SE product page or the MobileMark 2014 v1.5 product page to download the latest patch and hotfix for your product. Update your benchmark according the patch or hotfix instructions and reboot the system under test. You should now be able to run SYSmark 2014 SE or MobileMark 2014 v1.5 successfully.
If you are testing SYSmark 2014 v1.5, please follow these steps to work around the issue:
1) Please visit the SYSmark 2014 v1.5 product page to download and apply any patches or hotfixes to your installation.
2) Download the Dptf_Sysmark_2014_v1.5_fix package and copy to the system under test
3) Extract the contents of the zip file
4) Right click the .reg file and choose ‘Merge’
5) Reboot the system under test
6) You should now be able to run SYSmark 2014 v1.5 successfully.